*** M U S I C - C L U B ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Music Forum

PříjemGalleryLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992

Goto down 
2 posters
AutorZpráva
mimujeresunapirina
školák
školák

Aquarius Věk : 54
Registrace : 14. 05. 08

Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992 Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992   Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992 Icon_minitime14/5/2008, 02:23

Hello, my name is Robbie, I write from Spain, I'm trying around the net (world) to id the tune I need know the info to complete my unknow collection, but no way to id. I found this great forum and I think than somebody of here can know my "impossible" tune, sorry, my english is bad.
This is the sample taken from a dj set of 1992:
--> http://www.zshare.net/audio/539223929ed5b0/
Please, hear it, any info is welcome.
Is very main for me to finish my vinyl collection (more of 15600 vinyls 88-96). THANKS TO EVERYBODY and congratulations to make that exquisit (great) community about the best thing of the world: THE MUSIC.

Greetins.
Cheers and best regards.

Robbie.
(Spain).
Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.2themusic.com
topol
topol

Male Příspěvky : 3026
Místo : East EU - West Bohemia
Emploi : retraité
Loisirs : cagnarderie
Registrace : 29. 06. 06

PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992   Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992 Icon_minitime14/5/2008, 17:39

Sorry,I can't recognize this song.My friend from Germany means it is X-Pander - Touch My Love (1992-3),but he isn't sure if it's good guess.
Návrat nahoru Goto down
mimujeresunapirina
školák
školák

Aquarius Věk : 54
Registrace : 14. 05. 08

PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992   Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992 Icon_minitime15/5/2008, 00:13

Thanks to trye topol, but isn't, sure, I have that record. Always, thanks friend!!!
Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.2themusic.com
Sponsored content

PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992   Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992 Icon_minitime

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Please help me to id this oldskool-house-italo-tune 1992
Strana 1 z 1