*** M U S I C - C L U B ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Music Forum

PříjemGalleryLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Carolina Liar

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
hroch64
GIGA PŘISPĚVATEL
GIGA PŘISPĚVATEL
hroch64

Pisces Věk : 60
Místo : Czech Paradise
Registrace : 19. 02. 08

Carolina Liar Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Carolina Liar   Carolina Liar Icon_minitime19/5/2008, 14:59

Carolina Liar - Coming To Terms (2008)

MP3 | Alternative | 226 kbps avg VBR | 45:03 min | 76.9 MB
Release Date: May 20, 2008
After just a four week promo tour of intimate acoustic performances, the first single from Carolina Liar’s debut effort Coming to Terms is exploding at Modern Rock Radio. Carolina Liar has also attracted the eyes and ears of MTV, becoming a featured band on the network’s hit series The Hills. The tracks 'Beautiful World', 'Coming To Terms', and 'Show Me What I’m Looking for' have all been featured in episodes, as well as the video for 'I’m Not Over' appearing in the show’s credit squeeze. In his day-to-day dealings with members of LA’s music community, there are two things singer Chad Wolf has heard repeatedly. One involves praise for his songwriting skills, which seem to effortlessly toe the line between infectious pop music and a deeper, darker rock discourse. The other: disbelief. How did this classic struggling musician, who toiled away at coffeehouse gigs for most of his adult life, end up in one of Europe’s biggest hit-making studios writing a full album of songs with a major label deal at his side? The story may seem far-fetched, some might even say too good to be true, but somewhere between accolades and accusations is honesty, which, ironically, is what Carolina Liar is all about.

Track Listings

1. I'm Not Over 3:23
2. Coming To Terms 3:29
3. Last Night 3:50
4. Show Me What I'm Looking For 4:02
5. Simple Life 3:31
6. All That Shit Is Gone 3:32
7. California Bound 4:00
8. Done Stealin' 3:38
9. Something To Die For 3:37
10. Beautiful World 4:08
11. Better Alone 3:52